Friday, May 3, 2019

Celebrating 20 Years of Stamping as the Best New Stamper in Rubber Stamp Madness Magazine


Guess who is the Best New Stamper in the Summer 2019 issue of Rubber Stamp Madness?  I am celebrating 20 years of stamping and cardmaking this month with that rather ironic title- check it out here. I remember the first stamping I ever did was to make my son's graduation announcements in 1999! What the title of "Best New Stamper" really means is this is the first time I have been published in this magazine and I was honored to have this card chosen for their Backgrounds feature:

RSM interviews their artists and The Best New Stamper so I am thrilled to be featured on pages 33 and 61 of this issue. I love to create unique backgrounds and this one was made with Nuvo Misted Mauve and Bramley Apple Expanding Mousse through stencils by Altenew and Heidi Swapp. The stamps were all from the Visible Image Jazz It Up Stamp Set and the paper was from the Notable Notes Paper Pad from Our Daily Bread. 

I remember buying this Visible Image stamp set at Valley Stamp and Scrap in Neenah and so was so happy to see them chosen as the featured stamp shop on page 67!

There are only a few stamping magazines left in publication so I am very proud to be published in this issue of Rubber Stamp Madness and hope you get a copy and check out all the great inspiration in it! 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Way to go! That is awesome news. I no longer get the magazine but in the past I had been published a few times as well.

Gigi said...

Congratulations!