Thursday, May 9, 2019

Brutus Monroe New Sketch Deco Foils with Stencils and Therm O Web Transfer Gel



I was having so much fun with the new Brutus Monroe Sketch Deco Foils and some new stencils for my latest video here, I made almost a dozen cards in just a couple days! The three I am featuring today were all made with Deco Foil's Transfer Gel and several new stencils. The wedding card above was made with Silver Sketch Deco Foil, a Tonic Studios stencil and "always" sentiment die as well as a double layer of Seth Apter's Ring String die. 

On this sympathy card, I sponged green ink through a new stencil from Gina K Designs and Therm O Web, then moved the stencil over and applied Deco Foil Transfer Gel. When it was dry, I placed a piece of Brutus Monroe Green Sketch Deco Foil on top and ran it through my Minc machine. The sentiment die is from Tonic Studios. 

I used strips of Brutus Monroe Green and Purple Sketch Deco Foils to color this pretty new stencil from Taylored Expressions and added a "thank you" sentiment die from Karen Burniston for my last card featured in my newest video here. Thanks for your visit here and for watching, subscribing and commenting on my YouTube videos too! 

1 comment:

Seth said...

All three cards are beautiful Karen. I love the foil details!