Thursday, May 2, 2019

Glitz Glitter Gels, Stencils and Tonic Studios Layered Strip Dies

As I show in my latest YouTube video, I am loving the new Glitz Glitter Gels from Gina K Designs and Therm O Web and on these two cards I also feature another new favorite: Sentiment Strip Dies from Tonic Studios. Each one has a scripty font and a layer you can choose to use or not. I sponged purple ink through a Newton's Nook balloon stencil, then moved it over and applied Wild Lilac Glitz Glitter Gel through it for the colorful textured background on this card. I die cut "Celebrate" and its coordinating layer and added a couple more glitzy glittery balloons I cut out. On the inside is a favorite Happy Birthday die from Karen Burniston and another glittery balloon:



To make this lovely wedding card, I applied white Glitz Glitter Gel through a stencil from TCW and Gabrielle Pollaco onto a December Skies Tonic Studios Craft Perfect cardstock. I cut the background into strips and added some hearts and Tonic Studio's Always Sentiment Strip Die. I love layered sentiment dies and added Mr. & Mrs. Layered Dies from Honey Bee Stamps on the inside of this wedding card:




To see many more cards with the new Glitz Glitter Gels, be sure to watch my video here. I hope you give them a try!

I am entering the first card in the Happy Birthday challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Wonderful birthday card Karen! I love those sparkly balloons, it's just perfect for our challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx