Friday, May 10, 2019

You Did It Shaker Grunge Foil Card


I love experimenting with embossing powder for unique backgrounds and it occurred to me that if I sprinkled embossing powders on cardstock and ran it through my Minc Machine with foil, the embossing powder would melt and hold the colors of the foil for a spotted grungy look. I started this card by stamping the Woodware Craft Collection Magnifying Glass Stamp with red ink and die cutting the center of the magnifying glass out. Then I sprinkled on Nuvo Embossing Powder and ran the piece through my hot Heidi Swapp Minc Machine with Raindow Deco Foil. I repeated that same process with Gina K Designs/Therm O Web Gold Sequins Foil. I stamped the "You did it, yea!" stamp from a Ranger Dina Wakley stamp set on a white piece and created a shaker with various beads and star sequins inside the stamped magnifying glass.

I am entering this card in the May Take It Make It Challenge at Craft Stamper Magazine. 

No comments: