Monday, May 6, 2019

Video - Fantastic Foiled Cards with New Brutus Monroe and Deco Foil


I am loving the new foils and Designer Toner Sheets from Brutus Monroe and Deco Foil and I share many fantastic cards made with these new products from Therm O Web in my newest video here



I used the new Brutus Monroe Silver Sketch foil with Deco Foil Transfer Gel and a new stencil from Gina K Designs and Therm O Web to make this lovely sympathy card. I show how easy it is to do that in the video and then show how to take the remaining foil and a Deco Foil Toner Sheet to create a card similar to this one:




The stencil used with the negative of the Brutus Monroe Green Sketch foiled card front is a favorite from Stencil Girl. The "celebrate" die on the front is from Tonic Studios and the Happy Birthday on the inside is by Karen Burniston.


The third new color of Sketch Foils from Brutus Monroe and Deco Foil is Purple Sketch and I made this card with it and new stamps and stencils from Gina K Designs and Therm O Web. To see many more cards and how easy it is to make fantastic cards with these new products, watch here.

I am entering the 2nd card in the Birthday challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: