Thursday, May 23, 2019

Couple More Layered Stencils and Sentiment Dies Cards

 As I have shared all week here on my blog, I had so much fun designing with layered stencils and sentiment dies for my newest video, I didn't want to stop. This is my last card with the gorgeous Layered Dahlia Stencils from Altenew and I chose shades of pink and green for my colors. The layered Happy Birthday dies are from Tonic Studios and the Will's Hand Birthday was popped up on pop dots to hold the top easel of this stand up card. 


I chose to layer two different stencils for this wedding card. The hearts background was created with a stencil from Gina Marie Designs and the bride is a stencil by Gabrielle Pollaco for TCW called "She Said Yes." The layered sentiment dies are from Honey Bee Stamps and I cut the back layer right out of the stenciled background and then inlaid the words. 


The strip of hearts on the side shows you do not have to own layered stencils to get the look. I sponged on a light pink through the hearts, then moved over a little and sponged on a darker pink. Always is again a Tonic layered sentiment die, but I chose not to layer it this time. These dies are so versatile! 

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land (Tonic Studios dies.)

Thanks for visiting my blog and for watching, subscribing and sharing my videos. And thanks, too, for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

2 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Two gorgeous cards Karen! I really love the one with the bride! The stencils you used are so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful stenciled designs. They seem to be the "in" thing these days.