Monday, May 13, 2019

Therm O Web Deco Foil Metallix Gel Cards

 Therm O Web and Deco Foil have recently released Metallix Gels in several different colors and I have created some classy easy cards with this fun new product. I love the look of the Aged Copper Metallix Gel through my favorite new stencil from Gina K Designs on black cardstock! I layered that piece on a Golden Satin cardstock from Tonic Studios. Here is a look at the inside of this card (layered die from Gina Marie Designs) and another card I made with that same stencil:



It is so easy to create gorgeous cards with this new Deco Foil Metallix Gels! I used the black gel on this card on a patterned cardstock from Park Lane at Joann's and added some pretty layered flowers from Crealies.

It is Monday and usually I have a new video posting every Monday with sample cards here on my blog. This week I am participating in a special video hop featuring an adorable animal and great prizes you could win on Tuesday the 14th, so be sure to stop back for that!

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Beautiful cards!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You make such beautiful cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Karen, these are just so striking!

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are gorgeous!