Friday, May 24, 2019

Layered Sentiment Dies with Brutus Monroe Foils and Designer Toner Sheets

Today's card combines the layered sentiment dies and the Brutus Monroe foil and Designer Toner Sheets that I featured in my last two videos on YouTube in one card. I started with a Paint Brushed Designer Toner Sheet and foiled the brushed lines with Brutus Monroe Silver Stretch Deco Foil. Then I applied peach ink with a soft makeup brush through a Tonic Studios stencil on the white parts. I die cut the back part of the Tonic Studios Celebrate Sentiment Strip out of the piece, raised it on fun foam and attached it back on with the black "celebrate" message. I also die cut Reverse Confetti's candles out of the card front, backed them with teal and yellow cardstock and then attached the finished card front to a peach A2 card base.

I finished the card with a few candle stickers from Trivini Crafts. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool birthday card design.