Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Grandson's Animated Camera Card from the Save the Crafty YouTuber Video Hop

I love the animation of the stamps from Motion Crafts and show how easy it is to make an animated camera card in my newest video here which is part of the huge Save the Crafty YouTuber Video Hop going on now until June 5th. I had so much fun making these animated camera cards, I made three and share all of them in the video. (The teen version will be blogged on Saturday, June 1st for the new Teens challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids.)


See how the flash inside the circles changes as the top piece is pulled? It is much easier to see that in the video here, and if you leave a comment there with my secret word and live in the USA, you could win your very own Motion Crafts Camera Animation Clear Stamp Set and Die Cut Combo valued at $30!! 

I made this camera card for my grandson Evan and used alphabet dies from Tonic Studios and Jade Blossom to personalize it. Here is a peak at the back of the card:


You have until June 5th to watch and comment on my video as well as the many others in this video hop for a chance at over 45 prizes! In your comments, please state if you are an international guest or from the United States- many of the prizes are for either, but some can only be mailed to a USA mailing address. 

Please consider subscribing to new crafty YouTubers you find, leave positive comments, share and give thumbs up- we are all dependent on you for our channels to grow. Thank You!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a cute card. I bet he loved it.