Thursday, May 30, 2019

Poured Paint Anniversary Card with Club Sketch

I belong to a stamp club and once a month we are given a sketch and/or challenge to use for a card to share the next month. This was the sketch we were given last month, and I cut the pieces from a poured paint background on yupo paper I made with some friends recently. After we poured several colors of paint on the yupo paper, we dragged the paint to create the look you see.

The couple was cut with a new die from Taylored Expressions called Love Story, and I also used a stitched tag die from My Creative Time and "always" from Tonic Studios. 


For the inside of the card I cut "love" from Impression Obsession from another part of the yupo poured paint piece. I will use this card for my upcoming anniversary as we "grow old together" always in love.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that poured paint background.