Tuesday, July 23, 2019

A2 Sized Arrow Fold Cards with Tarnished Foil Embossing from My Two Most Recent Videos


The cards I am sharing today combine the arrow fun fold I share in this week's video along with the updated tarnished foil technique from last week's video. I wanted to make my arrow fun fold cards in the A2 size so I figured out the measurements to use and share them in the new video here.

I embossed Tonic Studio's new copper foil sheet with a 3D Sizzix Tim Holtz foliage embossing folder and applied embossing powders as is done in this double embossed technique. I added a punched copper flower and some pretty gems from Gina Marie Designs. Here is a look at the inside of this arrow fold card with a "thinking of you" die cut sentiment from Creative Expressions:



My second card again combines the arrow fun fold, tarnished foil, a 3D embossing folder and favorite dies. I used to only use aluminum foil for the tarnished foil technique but now can make gorgeous backgrounds starting with Tonic Studios copper and gold shades of foil card. They have pretty silver foil too. The 3D leaves embossing folder is from Sizzix and the leafy flourish die is from Cheery Lynn Designs.

On the inside of this arrow fold card I stamped a thankful sentiment from Gina K on a Gina Marie Designs leaf. If the A2 arrow fold intrigues you, find out how easy it is to create this look by watching my newest video here. And if you missed last week's video on updated looks using the Tarnished Foil technique, watch this video.

1 comment: