Tuesday, July 30, 2019

More Taylored Expressions Sarcasti-Chicks Cards From My Newest Video


In my newest video here, I share many funny Sarcasti-Chick cards with fun folds and little or no coloring. Last week's video showed how to make A2 cards with this fun arrow fold, and this wine lovin' chick is made out of Deco Foil's yellow Flock Transfer Sheets so she is soft and textured with flock and I didn't have to color her. I did a little paper piecing too on her hat and top. When the card is opened, the recipient will laugh at another Taylored Expressions Sarcasti-Chick sentiment:

In the new video I show the best way to paper piece and promised to share another card made with the Mama chick I made. 

Poor Mama Chick used to be a redhead but now is all grey keeping up with the chicklets. Check out the lol sentiment on the inside from the same Sarcasti-chicklet stamp set from Taylored Expressions: 

Ha Ha! I love making cards that will make the recipient laugh and hope you enjoyed my no coloring funny cards in the newest video too.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are so cute. I think you made some fun and fabulous cards with the chicks.