Thursday, July 18, 2019

Rainbow Bridge Cards with Waffle Flower and Tarnished Foil Technique


I recently purchased a stamp and die set from Waffle Flower that is just perfect for sympathy cards when a beloved pet passes over the rainbow bridge. I know that poem and the cards sent to us when we lost our Lucky meant so much. As I show in my newest video here, I created the rainbows on both of my rainbow bridge cards with many colors of StazOn and embossing powders. My cat sympathy card features a hearts embossing folder from Darice. On the inside I stamped a perfect sentiment from the Waffle Flower set and added a pet love die from Kat Scrappiness:


I used the same colors and technique on my puppy Rainbow Bridge card and chose a pawprints embossing folder from Darice. Another perfect sentiment and pawprint heart are on the inside of this card:
I had fun playing with the Tarnished Foil technique again to make the cards I shared in the video and here on my blog this week. It is fun to revisit older techniques and update them with newer products. I hope you give it a try!

I am entering the 2nd card in the Make Your Own Background challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful designs and gorgeous backgrounds for these type of cards.