Tuesday, July 2, 2019

More Cards with Taylored Expressions World Map from the Color My World Stamp Set

I love this sentiment from Dr. Seuss and had to buy the Wonderful World stamp set from Taylored Expressions together with the Color My World stamp set with this graduation card in mind. My newest video shows how to stretch your crafty dollars by creating 4 different cards with the same stamp set. I stamped the world map from Taylored Expressions Color My World stamp set with VersaMark and Seth Apter's Taos Sunset Embossing Powder. The grad hat is from a Tim Holtz Crazy Bird stamp set and the perfect sentiment is from Taylored Expressions. More TE wisdom and stamps are in the inside of this card:


How about a baby card with that same stamp set? Talk about versatility! 
I created a stencil with an older Die-Versions baby romper die and sponged the image with blue ink onto pink gingham designer paper. I over stamped the pink world map and added the perfect sentiment (also from Color My World) and a couple small buttons. 

I hope my cards and newest video have inspired you to look at your stamps for different ways to use them. 

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card designs.