Monday, July 1, 2019

Video- Stretch Your Supplies Series - 4 Cards with Taylored Expressions Color My World


We all have to stretch our crafty dollars and that is the premise of my Stretch Your Supplies Video Series where I show you 4 different ways to use the same stamp sets. In my newest video, I am featuring the Color My World stamp set from Taylored Expressions. I use the world map from that set on all 4 cards in different ways as well as some sentiments from both that Taylored Expressions stamp set and the Wonderful World stamp set. My first two cards feature "stamping" with foil from Therm O Web: 


I show how to make this card in the video using Brutus Monroe Therm O Web green sketched foil, a rainbow of brushed ink colors, and eclipsed YOU (die from Kat Scrappiness) and the sentiment from Taylored Expressions. Here is a look at the inside with more Taylored Expressions wisdom and Sketched Green foil beauty:





I used my favorite Deco Foil color of all time -Shattered Rainbow-  on my second card, along with the negatives of that same foil for the punched heart and the shadow on the "you" (from Honey Bee Stamps.) I love how these cards turned out and show in the new video how to stamp with VersaMark and embossing powder, then melt the powder with a MINC machine to hold the beautiful foil. Thanks for your visit today and for watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel.

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card designs and in fabulous foiling colors.