Thursday, July 11, 2019

Bright Rosa Butterfly Border A2 and Larger Cards


In my newest video I share how to make many cards using the new border dies from Paula Pascual's new collection of dies called Bright Rosa. The Butterfly Border die set is perfect for 5 x 7 cards and pretty two sided cardstock (from Jillibean Soup) as my first card shows. I die cut the butterflies out of pink mirror card from Tonic Studios and a few vellum ones and added some gems from Gina Marie Designs. The different colored patterned cardstock on the back shows along the butterfly border edge and when the card is opened: 

I added one more pink mirror card butterfly and a layered Happy Birthday from Karen Burniston on the inside. But what if you only want to make A2 sized cards? The large butterfly border can be easily cut down for a pretty card with the same colors and cardstock as shown here:



I chose to cut out both sides of the butterfly border and layer the white layer on a black layer with a couple pink mirror card butterflies and black gems from Gina Marie Designs. On the inside of this A2 sized card, I layered another pretty Bright Rosa butterfly and "celebrate" from Tonic Studios:

These cards were so easy and fun to make with the beautiful dies from Bright Rosa. To see all of them and how they were made, watch the video here. Thanks for your visit, your support of my YouTube channel and for helping me #share the joy of creativity!