Monday, July 22, 2019

Video - How to Make Easy A2 Sized Arrow Fold Cards


I was reminded recently of the fun arrow fold after watching a video by Mixed Up Crafts and decided I wanted to make my arrow fold cards in the A2 size. I played around with the measurements and in my newest video, I share a template and many samples of A2 sized arrow fold cards.  
I love the look of Altenew's wide washi tape and I used the Floral Flurries wide washi tape to create the floral triangles on this card as shown in the video here. Here is a look at this arrow fold card on the inside:

I cut out a pretty floral image from the washi tape covered cardstock and added a butterfly and a thank you message cut with a die from Karen Burniston. 

In the video I also share this card with another Altenew wide washi tape over blue woodgrain cardstock. I punched some flowers out of the washi tape covered cardstock for some pretty highlights on the "wings". 

When I was making these arrow fold cards for my video I needed some special cards for thank yous so I used the pretty thank you die from KB again. I like to add something to the top inside of the arrow fold so this time I added a floral circle die cut with a Gina Marie Designs stitched circle die. 

It is not hard to make these unique fun fold cards in the A2 size and you can see the template, instructions and many samples by watching the new video here. Thanks for your visit here and for watching, subscribing and sharing my videos and for helping me #share the joy of creativity! 

No comments: