Wednesday, July 17, 2019

First Triple Flip Card with New Karen Burniston Dies


I just received all the fantastic new dies in the latest Karen Burniston release and couldn't wait to start playing with them! The first card I made (after watching her die assembly video which you want to do for every one of her die sets!), I made this card for my grandson's upcoming birthday with the Triple Flip and the Space Charms Die Sets. The "hey dude" is an older stamp from Kim Hughes. Just watch what happens when the recipient pulls on the arrow:

The panels flip over - isn't that cool? I love interactive cards and this Triple Flip die set makes that so easy! The space man is from the Space Charms die set and the "Happy Birthday to you!" is also from Karen Burniston. "You Rock" is from an older stamp and die set from Die-Namics. I decided not to have an opening card base but will put our personal birthday message on the back:

Celebrate Big and the Stitched Rectangle dies on the back are from Cutplorations. I love all the new dies in the recent Karen Burniston release and will design some more cards for several videos as soon as I can. 

1 comment:

Marlene L said...

Fantastic card! Love the theme,paper and die! TFS