Monday, July 8, 2019

Video - How to Make A2 Sized and Larger Cards with Bright Rosa Dies


I am a huge fan of Paula Pascual since I saw her demo in person and on tv for Tonic Studios. I am so excited to share that Paula has come out with her own collection of dies called Bright Rosa and when I saw them I wanted them all! I settled on a bundle of the Butterflies Border and Band die sets and the Fern Border Set and designed some cards for a new video I posted today here. The border dies are quite large and perfect for bigger cards like this one: 
This card is 6 x 6 and I used the Butterfly Band dies and a layered die from Tonic Studios for this pretty large card. Just look at what else you can do with this Butterfly Band die:



It is so easy to make a pretty pop up butterfly with the band die. I added another Bright Rosa butterfly, a sentiment die from Sue Wilson and an oval signature spot cut with a die from Karen Burniston. But what if you only make A2 sized cards? In the video I show how to make A2 cards with all three of these larger Bright Rosa dies. Here is my A2 Butterfly Band card: 



The Butterfly Band butterfly fits perfectly on the front of an A2 sized card. I added some of my favorite gems from Gina Marie Designs and a "Soar" from Quietfire Designs. I continued the "soar" theme on the inside with this pretty die from Impression Obsession: 



To see more cards in larger and A2 sizes with these gorgeous Bright Rosa dies, watch my video here. Thanks for your visit here and for watching, subscribing and sharing my videos too!