Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Bright Rosa Die Sets for A2 and Larger Cards


When I saw all the new dies from Paula Pascual's Bright Rosa Collection I wanted them all, but my first choice was this gorgeous Fern Border die set. The dies cut the border (on either side of the large fern die) and smaller ferns too. I die cut the ferns of the front of this 5 x 7 sized card with Tonic Studios green mirror card and embossed them for just a bit of texture. The "thinking of you" sentiment die is from Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions. 


I chose some pretty 2 sided cardstock from 49 Market to make this card and added some more Bright Rosa green ferns and a sympathy die from Impression Obsession on the inside. But as I show in my newest video here, if you primarily make A2 sized cards, you can still easily make gorgeous cards with these dies. Here is my A2 sized card with the Fern Border dies:


I simply cut a couple of the bottom leaves off the blue Tonic Studios mirror card fern and embossed it for some subtle texture. I die cut the side of the front with the border die, added some extra leaves and the same die cut Thinking of You die. I added a couple more of the gorgeous ferns on the inside of this A2 card:


To see more A2 and larger sized cards with the new Bright Rosa collection of dies, watch my video here.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderfully designed cards and I love the ferny designs.