Friday, July 19, 2019

First Train Pivot Panel Card With Karen Burniston's New Dies

I love to make cards for kids especially my grandsons and so the first cards I made with this fabulous new die release by Karen Burniston were cards for them. My grandson Evan loves loves loves trains and so the Train Pivot Panel and Train Elements die sets are perfect for cards for him. The front of this square card features some of the dies in the Train Elements set. But as with most of the cards made with KB dies, the real magic happens when the card is opened: 


The train pops up and has a pig engineer (made with the new Chicken, Pig and Lamb and Tiny Accessories 3 die sets). There are 4 cars and an engine on the pivot panels. I added "Evan's Love Train" with alphabet dies from Spellbinders and some punched hearts. 


I am busy designing more cards with this fabulous release and will share some videos soon.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land.

No comments: